The Maverick is the signature paddle of a pro player, IFP instructor, and host of the Jonny Pickleball Show Jonny Andrews. His signature version comes in a camo design and 10% of all paddle sales of this great-looking paddle goes to the Wounded Veteran Relief fun. The 'Elite Pro' has been one of the top-selling paddles for over a year from the time it debuted at the 2017 US Open. It was the paddle of choice of the Engage Pros that won the most Pro-level medals back to back at the 2017 & 2018 US Open and the last USAPA Nationals. The Maverick takes the Elite Pro winning heritage and engineering it to the next level. Creating a paddle with no boundaries.
The 'Elite Pro' is one of the most powerful paddles, with the largest sweet spots, spin capability, and control/feel. Engage took this paddle to new heights.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Innovation: Variable Release Flex Technology
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): LITE 7.5 - 7.8 oz. Standard 7.9 - 8.3 oz.
- Size: 16.5" long x 7.5" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play.