The Elite Pro is also the signature paddle of a pro player, IFP instructor, and host of the Jonny Pickleball Show Jonny Andrews. His signature version comes in a camo design and 10% of all paddle sales of this great-looking paddle goes to the Wounded Veteran Relief fun. If you like Graphite paddles, you’ll love this new skin technology (we call it liquid Graphite). The first-ever 'chemically bonded' skin was developed by EngagePickleball. It is quickly becoming a favorite among Graphite paddle lovers and those that prefer other types of skins too.
The NEW 'Elite Pro'. Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity. Exclusively by EngagePickleball.
- Core: 'ControlPro II' Polymer (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: Cutting-Edge ‘Chemical Bond’ (for maximum forgiveness)
- Optimized to Pass Most Stringent Community Noise Requirements
- Weight (Range): 7.5 - 8.3 oz
- Weight (Per Style): 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE Weight). 7.8 - 8.3 oz (Standard).
- Size: 16" long x 8" wide
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4"
- Color: Ruby Red, Sky Blue, Emerald Green, Purple Mist
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Tournament Play