Franklin Sports is raising the bar for Pickleball paddles everywhere with the introduction of our all new Aspen Kern Centre Pickleball Paddle. The premium quality paddle features our brand new MaxGrit™ textured surface technology designed for maximum spin and reduced vibration. The MaxGrit™ surface material is USAPA approved and is designed to provide greater traction on the surface of the ball to increase spin rate for optimal control. Additionally, the 13mm polypropylene core and carbon fiber surface layer ensure a strong, durable base with an oversized sweet spot for dependable, effortless contact shot after shot. This paddle is the new pinnacle of performance and is USAPA certified for competitive and tournament play. Elevate your game today.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Designed by Pickleball pro Aspen Kern, this premium quality paddle has been constructed to compete, and win, at the highest level
- MAXIMUM GRIP: This paddle is constructed with MaxGrit surface coating technology designed to achieve maximum spin and dampen vibration for optimal control and precision play
- STRONG, DURABLE CORE: The 13mm polypropylene paddle core is built for durability and effortless shot-making while the carbon fibre surface layer ensures a larger sweet spot in the centre of the paddle for flawless contact and increased control
- PADDLE SPECS AND DIMENSIONS: PADDLE: 15.7" X 7.8" ; HANDLE LENGTH: 4.9" ; HANDLE CIRCUMFERENCE 4.25"; WEIGHT: 7.5 - 7.8 oz ; CORE: 16mm Polypropylene
- USAPA CERTIFIED: This paddle is approved by the USAPA for competitive and tournament play