The HEAD Extreme Tour is endorsed by Sarah Ansboury, is a lighter weight paddle at 7.6 oz with a unique Diamond Shape for more control on each shot. The reduced head weight allows for a faster swing speed, giving you more reaction time. It features an Optimized Tubular Construction (OTC) honeycomb polymer core and a carbon graphite hitting surface (GHS) for a great feel and consistent playability. The Extreme Spin texture offers extra bite on the ball and the Comfort Grip creates a softer feel that dampens vibration and maximizes comfort.
- Graphite HS: Head’s Graphite Hitting Surface (GHS) offers a superior feel and increased control for the competitive player. This lightweight surface provides the paddle with a reactive nature creating excellent pop on the ball while maintaining incredible touch.
- Optimized Tubular Core: Head engineers have optimized the Tubular Construction (OTC) of the polypropylene honeycomb core to create perfect playability, feel and sound suited for all levels of play.
- Extreme 3D Spin: Head’s Extreme Spin Texture offers a better bite on the ball for increased spin and control.
- Comfort Grip: Specially formulated PU material has been inlaid into the new Ergo Grip creating a softer feel that dampens vibration for ultimate comfort and playability.
- CST (Control Stabilizer Technology): Head’s CST optimizes the paddles torsional stability of even the lightest paddle in addition to reducing vibrations. The specifically engineered weight distribution system results in optimal precision with great feel and touch.
- USAPA approved.
- Materials: PP + CF
- Thickness: 11.0 mm or 7/16 in
- Weight: 215 g or 7.6 oz
- Length: 408 mm or 16 in
- Width: 199 mm or 7 7/8 in
- Grip Size: 105 mm or 4 1/8 in
- Colours: Yellow