The Rebel Pro Black Diamond Series Paddle builds on the success of the original Rebel to provide a paddle that is more powerful and versatile than ever. The carbon fiber face is made to last and provides an extremely durable and reactive surface. It disperses energy throughout every fiber so players experience fewer vibrations during impact and avoid tennis elbow and wrist pain. The Rebel Pro Black Diamond Series Paddle has a gentle touch thanks to the QuadCore polymer interior, but it has strength when needed at a weight of 7.9 - 8.2 oz. The handle is 5" long and has a medium circumference which is covered with a high tack and moisture-absorbing grip.
Its design is a generous 16" long so that you can reach any shot, and the face shows off its dark and glossy carbon fiber with the paddle's name printed along the left side.
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" (Medium) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
- Grip Track: Moderate
- Grip Style: Perforated, Cushion
- Grip Manufacturer: PRO-LITE Comfort Contour
- Handle Length: 5"
- Paddle Length: 16”
- Paddle Width: 7 5/8"
- Paddle Face Finish: Carbon Fiber
- Core Material: QuadCore (TM) polymer honeycomb
- Edge Guard: MicroEdge (TM) guard