The Wilson Amplifeel 2.0 maintains the revolutionary DNA of the Amplifeel franchise with ultimate ankle support. It features a lighter composition and a reshaped collar for easier accessibility. A new 4D Support Chassis helps control pivot movements, adding a layer of torsion control to preserve balance and minimize injury risk. The R-DST offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance. This is the pinnacle of control for aggressive players who demand a lot from their ankles on the court.
4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability.
- Amplifeel adds increased upper support for feel, control, and explosive lateral acceleration
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Endofit Comfort provides ultimate comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces