Ultra-lightweight and faster than ever, the Wilson Kaos 3.0 takes the chaos up a few notches on the court. Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-offs. It features small mesh windows sprinkled throughout the upper for added breathability and a sharp design element. Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces. Between its remarkably lightweight and an arch technology that is built for raw speed.
The Kaos 3.0 pierces limits and engineers breakthroughs for anyone who prefers speed above all else on the court.
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces