The Rush Pro 3.5 Clay Paris Edition maintains its reputation for supreme explosiveness and stability, but now in a more athletic, tapered design. Load up for powerful, aggressive movements towards the net with ease thanks to its 4D Support Chassis, an arch construction in the anti-twist outsole that generates plenty of lift and torsional control. A minimally layered upper adds extra breathability, making this an ideal shoe that blends power and comfort for players who play aggressively and like to attack the net. The unique design was inspired by Paris, one of the core tennis meccas in the world. 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability.
It has Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel and comfort Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through the inner sock construction.
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Designed for best performance on clay court surfaces
- Part of Wilson's exclusive 2021 Paris soft goods collection
- Rubber Medial Drag Pad supplies added durability and protection when dragging the foot