Returns, Exchanges and Warranty
We want our customers to be satisfied with their purchase every time!
That's why if your purchase happens to be the wrong size or you simply have changed your mind, subject to the conditions below, simply return these to us within 30 days of your original purchase date for an exchange or refund.
RETURN & EXCHANGE ELIGIBILITY:
- Must be within 30 days of your original purchase date.
- Items must have never been worn or used, be in their original condition, together with tags and any marketing material that came with the product MUST be in its original sellable condition.
- Shoes must be in their original box.
- Apparel must have never been washed or have marks.
- Racquets must have never been used or have the handle plastic removed. Please note, if your racquet has been custom strung by us and you paid extra for the string and stringing, only the frame portion is eligible for return or refund.
Upon investigation of the product, if a TennisGear team member finds that the item or packaging has been used, worn or is damaged (including any packaging), they have the right to refuse the return of the item or deduct 10% of the sale price.
HOW TO RETURN AND EXCHANGE:
- If your item is eligible for return, download and complete our TennisGear Return & Exchanges Instructions Form.
- Return the item to us together with the completed form.
- We strongly recommend you use our easy return postage service through Australia Post. You can purchase a trackable return postage label for a flat rate of only $16.45 from anywhere in Australia.
Visit https://return.auspost.com.au/TENNISGEAR_MANAGEMENT_PTY_LTD. Alternatively, you can arrange your own return shipping if that is more cost effective (ie. if the item is very small).
- Please pack your items carefully to avoid damage in transit. Place the product and the returning paperwork in a satchel or box, and seal well. Make sure you do not attach anything (like packaging tape or stickers/labels) to the original shoe box, as this will void your return or incur a 10% (of the product price) fee.
- Allow 5-7 days for all returns to be received at TennisGear.
- Australian exchanges will be returned to the customer Free of Charge.
Customers are responsible for the cost of return shipping on all returns, and for ensuring the parcel reaches us safely. Please consider a registered/insured service.
c/ Shaw Park Tennis
128 Shaw Rd
Wooloowin QLD 4030
We love a chat, so feel free to contact us on 07 3185 9250 or email us at email@example.com if you need to discuss your return or exchange.
Refunds will be processed to you via the same method you made payment, for example credit card payments will be refunded to your credit card, PayPal payments will be refunded via PayPal, etc. If you purchased using a pay later service (ie. Afterpay, Klarna or Zip) we only permit an exchange for product or a gift certificate.
We offer a 6 month warranty against manufacturing defects and workmanship. Paddles must have an actual defect to be considered for an exchange. Paddles affected by normal wear and tear, abuse and negligence will not be accepted.
Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship are covered for 6 months from the date of purchase.
What’s Not Covered?
- Normal wear and tear including but not limited to natural breakdown of fabrics;
- Rattling (doesnt affect performance);
- Fading of graphics;
- Loosened edgings;
- Small dents/scratches that dont affect play;
- Damage caused by negligence.
Do not leave your paddle in excessive heat.
Do not hit your paddle against objects other than Pickleball balls.
Returning items to PickleballOnline for warranty claims are to be paid by the customer. If the claim is successful, PickleballOnline will ship the replacement free of charge. If the claim is denied and you wish to have your equipment returned to you, shipping will be at the cost of the customer.
Pickleballs balls may last anywhere from 1 game to 1 month. Many factors play into the lifespan of a pickleball ball including the brand, player's style, temperature and surface, but on average a good quality ball should see at maximum performance for 3-5 games. Indoor and outdoor pickleballs do not have the same lifespan.
Due to these many elements outside of our control that occur after purchase we do not replace pickleball balls under warranty.