If you have wide feet or your priority is feeling more comfortable in your shoes, the Babolat SFX 3 tennis shoe is for you. Babolat pulled out all the stops to make this high-performance style the comfort king in the Babolat shoe range.
Comfort and performance are this style's priorities, the flexible and breathable upper means you can spend hours out on the court. The thicker insole and special Kompressor cushioning system provide impact protection as you train and compete. The model was designed with more forefoot space for all tennis players, particularly those with wider feet.
This model has been designed for all court surface types. Sizes are in US.
- Single Layer Mesh: A Matryx piece on the forefoot gives extra support for lateral movements.
- Rubber Forefoot Protection: A very hard-wearing protective rubber piece covering the inner forefoot down to the toes for unrivalled upper durability.
- Ortholite moulded: The OrthoLite insole is moulded to hug the shape of the foot. The properties of the foam composition make for exceptional comfort, breathability and durability.
- Kompressor: TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compression system positioned beneath the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- Active Flexion: A technology developed and patented by Babolat. The shape and composition of the materials used for the sole are segmented into 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Michelin sole: The Michelin rubber composition has proven its worth over the past 15 years and beyond, It offers a great combination of grip and durability to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.