The CRUSH PowerSpin 2.0 Paddle looks good enough to frame, but with its amazing performance, you'll be itching to use it on the courts as soon as possible! This composite paddle was designed to provide fantastic control with surprising power in its perfectly balanced widebody design. With a flashy look and top-quality materials, the pickleball addict in you won't be able to get enough. The CRUSH PowerSpin 2.0 Composite Paddle has a light head that allows you to respond to any shot incredibly quickly. The face is broad enough and the core forgiving enough to allow the ball to dwell just a bit longer, making it easier to impart slice or topspin, and to make use of the large sweet spot.
It has highly reactive fibreglass panels with UV-protected, digitally-printed graphics that comprise the face and create an evenly responsive surface. A 5" long handle and smallish 4 1/4" grip circumference round out the package.
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" (Medium) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
- Grip Tack: Medium
- Grip Style: SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Manufacturer: PROLITE
- Handle Length: 5"
- Paddle Length: 15 1/2”
- Paddle Width: 7 7/8"
- Paddle Face: Reactive Fiberglass with UV Protected Digital Graphics
- Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
- Core Thickness: 14mm (0.55")