The Rival PowerSpin 2.0 Paddle features a circular shape that creates a big sweet spot with consistent play across the face. For players who want to make the most of their paddle's surface area and enjoy a high amount of reactivity, this paddle is sure to please. The broad 8-1/4" width offers plenty of room for both striking and defense, while the polymer core helps to soften impact and maintain a sturdy feel. The Rival PowerSpin 2.0 Composite Paddle is slightly head-weighted and ranges from 7.7 - 8.0 oz. It has a medium grip circumference that is pleasantly cushioned with a 5" long handle. The surface of the paddle has UV protection so the eye-catching graphics will resist fading over time.
The composition of the paddle allows the ball to dwell on the face, which contributes to enhanced spin ability. The edge guard has a low profile with tapering to allow for as much usable space as possible. The core is 14mm (0.55") thick which provides a nice combination of touch and power.
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4" (Medium) Actual grip sizes may vary up to 1/8".
- Grip Tack: Medium
- Grip Style: SofTac 32 Cushion Grip
- Grip Manufacturer: PRO-LITE
- Handle Length: 5"
- Paddle Length: 15 3/4”
- Paddle Width: 8 1/4"
- Paddle Face: Reactive Fiberglass with UV Protected Digital Graphics
- Core Material: Polymer Honeycomb
- Core Thickness: 14mm (0.55")