Forged by an unwavering desire for ultimate performance, the Wilson Rush Pro 3.0 Clay creates a lethal combination of explosiveness and stability. Its anti-twist outsole features 4D Support Chassis, which controls deceleration and fosters propulsion for aggressive movements towards the net. Sensifeel 2.0 features a lightweight, engineered mesh that improves breathability and comfort. The 4th generation of Rush Pro delivers for attacking players looking for a stable, explosive shoe. It is designed for the best performance on clay court surfaces.
4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability.
- Sensifeel 2.0 features a minimally layered upper with an engineered mesh for enhanced breathability, feel, and comfort
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability, and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Court / Sole: Clay court
- Shoe Weight: 357 g