The PickleNet by OnCourtOffCourt is the best-reviewed portable Pickleball net in the world. Since 2009, these nets have been made for the USAPA and other companies worldwide, quality, durability and ease and speed of set-up and use are the top priorities.
The PickleNet is made with powder-coated steel and conforms to official Pickleball specifications, measuring 22’ x 34” in the centre. The patented proprietary rectangular centre strap design is the best in the industry and maintains a consistent net height. Adjustment straps on net edges provide excellent net tension. It is easy to assemble in a flash and comes with a strong zippered nylon bag with organising compartments for handy storage. Plus the oval tubing is guaranteed to not twist like round frames.
All PickleNets come with a one-year warranty.
Here are some key features of the patented PickleNet design that sets this net system apart from the rest:
1. Patented design for super-fast setup!
2. Patented rectangular centre strap design is the most accurate and realistic for optimum function, support, and long-lasting durability.
3. Patented oval tubing for faster set-up and automatic alignment of the center frame. Guaranteed not to twist like round frames!
4. The centre poles sit on a moulded centre support. Compared to other nets, this feature further speeds up assembly time.
5. The proprietary elastic bottom net band also speeds up net set-up, helps maintain consistent net tension, and takes stress off of the net to increase durability.
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust-resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods.